Wow – it’s been a long time since I’ve blogged. Life’s been busy!
- I spent several months building up my mileage and being smart about my running and it has worked. I feel fabulous and healthy!
- I signed up for another marathon. Med City Marathon over memorial weekend. I just finished week 3 of training and I am LOVING being back on a training schedule.
- I am slow. One of my runs this week had me doing 4 half marathon pace miles. The pace I was aiming for was 8:27/mile. And it was TOUGH. I can’t believe that I used to be able to run a half marathon at 7:35/mile. I would love to get some speed back, but for now I’m just happy to be running the distances again.
- I started yoga. And I love it! It was a huge surprise to me that I love it because I do NOT normally do classes and I am seriously the world’s least flexible person. But a friend encouraged me to try it and I am hooked. I’ve been going to a couple different types of yoga classes several times a week since November. My body feels so much better and my stress level is lower since I started.
- Married life is good. 🙂
- Lots of good stuff planned for 2018. 🙂
- We had an amazing trip to Costa Rica a couple weeks ago. Running in hot tropical weather was heavenly! Here’s a few of my favorite photos.