Hello! Bet you were wondering if I forgot about this blog. I didn’t – life has just been filled with too much (good) stuff to keep up with it all.
I have a few extra minutes right now, so I thought I’d provide some updates. In completely random order, here’s what’s been happening since Blue Ridge Marathon.
- My oldest graduated from high school and leaves for college in just one month. Crazy!
- I finished my first non-snowy bike race – the Lutsen 39er. Scary. Challenging. Fun!
- I’ve taken two tumbles on the bike – one during the 39er and one on single track when I accidentally went down some stairs and went over my handle bars. My legs are SO beat up and ugly. But it’s fun. 🙂
- Scott and I found our perfect wedding spot – “my bridge” on the North Shore!
- William and I ran a 5k on the 4th of July. So fun!
- I’m in week 6 of Twin Cities Marathon training. Yeah for cut-back weeks! Training is going well. I LOVE feeling my body responding to training and getting faster and fitter. Wheee!
- I signed up for an RRCA coaching certification class in August. Working on some fun new ideas. 🙂
- Things are really busy and really good!
I DO intend to blog more. So stay tuned!