Things I’m Thankful For (in no particular order):
- Peanut Butter Balls
- Having a new doctor who not only took tons of time to listen to me, answer my questions, read through my notes and workout log, do x-rays AND do a complete exam, but who also gave me the green light to return to running! (I still have a couple weeks down time while I’m healing from a non-running related procedure I had done on my left leg).
- Those two beautiful kids (can I call my son a kid when he’s taller than me??) in the photo above.
- Loving and being loved by Scott. 🙂
- My work. I’ve been hearing so many people complain about their jobs lately. I love what I do and I love being my own boss.
- Fleece pajamas, comfy leopard print slippers and red wine (yes, these three things go together as one).
- Thanksgiving. Such a great holiday! Good food, family and no pressure/expectations for buying gifts, etc. Just hang out. Love it.
- Listening to Meg describe her running and skiing workouts. So glad she is motivated and enjoying being fit and healthy!