Random Thursday Thoughts:
- Enough of this not running stuff. I’m officially at the end of my rope.
- A running blog is boring (to write and to read!) when I’m not running.
- Repeat MRI yesterday and doctor appointment to go over results tomorrow. I think I know what the result is, but stay tuned.
- These have been the longest 14 weeks of my life.
- Saturday completes my week long race volunteer spree (5k Saturday and marathon Sunday), with working (being in charge of!) a water stop at the Gear Western Half Marathon. Anyone running it?
- Proof that running is good for more than just the body: two of my running friends (who MET through our running group) are getting married on Saturday! Running is good for the heart too! 🙂