Random Thursday Thoughts:
- Seriously? It’s May 2nd and on my run at noon I wore my warm tights, a long sleeve tech shirt, a windbreaker, ear warmers and gloves. What’s up Minnesota?
- I dislike not being in marathon training. I feel so undisciplined. My runs are just random. I like structure. I LOVE being in training. Counting down the days til my plan kicks off on June 3rd!
- I’m SUPER excited about my Twin Cities Marathon training plan. Stay tuned.
- Sometimes things that seem sucky end up having a point and making things better than ever. Huh? Nevermind.
- My daughter is speedy! She lettered in the 800m today in track with a 5:17ish pace. Girl’s got kick. So excited for her!
- Confession: My bike is ready to roll, but I am super nervous to ride it. I know I need to suck it up and just ride – and will love it again once I do. But I stopped so early last year (early September) that all I can seem to remember are the 4 falls I had. Must quit being a baby and just ride.
- Lake Minnetonka Half Marathon Sunday. Who’s running?