Phoenix Marathon Week #10 Recap
Wow. Something different happened with my running this week. A break through week, I think. I felt stronger. My heart rate was considerably lower. Running felt easier. Workouts that looked F-bomb worthy on paper, weren’t actually too bad. As I was doing some of my runs, I actually truly believed that my race goal is achievable. My workouts this week were just right.
- Miles Run: 63.8
- Pilates: twice (yipee!)
- M:8.4 miles (9:07) w/ 3 strides; pilates
- T: 16 miles (8:33) (w/ 35 minutes of MP bursts mixed in)
- W: 5 miles (9:38) (on treadmill, downhill for 4.25)
- Th: 8.4 miles (9:18) w/ 3 strides
- F: 16 miles (7:58) (w/ 5 x 2.5 miles at 7:50, 7:50, 7:50, 7:40, 7:30)
- Sa: 10 miles (9:37)
- Su: pilates
A few more hard weeks until taper time!
41 days til race day!