Friday Night Confessions:
- I’m starting to look at Fall marathons. 🙂 Stay tuned. A little bit addicted, I’d say!
- I just ate more calories in cookies (in one sitting) than I burned running today. And I ran 11 miles with speedy 200s mixed in. You do the math. A little bit addicted, I’d say! 🙂
- I’m going to be TOTALLY lazy tomorrow. Rest day from running. Rest day from working. Gonna sleep in late and be a total slug.
- I bought two Boston finisher jackets. 🙂 Don’t worry, it’s not as bad as it sounds. I got a small, but it felt tight. So I also got a medium to see what I thought. I’m still undecided, but leaning towards the medium. If the bottoms cinched, I’d for sure go with the medium. I remember Kristy had this issue last year and maybe ended up purchasing the mens??? I don’t want to do that though because I feel like then people wouldn’t think I actually ran it, that I was just borrowing my boyfriend’s finisher jacket or something. I’ll post pics soon.
- I’m feeling a bit guilty because life is SO SO good for me lately. 🙂