Random Thursday Thoughts:
- Thank goodness I didn’t run CIM. Sounds like they are expecting nasty rain and wind.
- I hate seeing my kids struggle. I wish I could ease the struggle for them and fix all the wrongs. But I know that part of life is dealing with the struggles. It just makes me hurt so much to see them struggle.
- It’s 9:30 p.m. and my calves feel ok! Woot! When I did the backwards downhill walking two weeks ago, my calves were starting to really hurt about 8:00 p.m. Fingers crossed that I don’t wake up in pain! (I did pilates, tons of foam rolling and epsom bath and Summit beer tonight as preventative pain measures!)
- I feel really good so far in this training cycle. I think alot of it has to do with the slooooow miles that I’m running. And today I got an email from coach telling me for my 7 miles tomorrow to slow it down even more. The weird thing is that I don’t mind because I feel like the slow miles are helping. I used to feel irritated by slow miles – like they were a waste. I’ve changed my attitude about them!
- Dinner tonight was Stacy’s Gingerbread Pita Chips (LOVE those things!) and Summit.
- Crazy that it’s almost December already. Where are they months going?