Random Thursday Thoughts (I know, it’s not Thursday yet, but by the time anyone reads this, it will be).
- My daughter has her driving permit. Yikes!
- I got the new book “Hansons Marathon Method” (billed as a “renegade path to your fastest marathon”). I’m liking what I have read so far. And I’m feeling very much like a renegade, so very seriously contemplating giving it a try. Stay tuned.
- A friend emailed me with some running questions, looking for advice about his upcoming marathon in New York. Two thoughts: 1) I’m flattered that people look to ME for marathon advice. 2) New York will be his third world major marathon this year (Boston, Chicago and now New York). What an amazing year for him!
- You may be wondering why I’m up this late (for me) blogging. Meg is hosting the girls from her cross country team for a sleepover. On a work night. And I’m
drinking red wine to get through the chaossupervising. They bought white running bras and used fabric paint and decorated them. I need to convince our running group to do that
- Sometimes you just need to say “I’m done” and move on.
- I am at a point with just about everything in my life where I can say “Life Is Good”! 🙂