Random Thursday Thoughts:
- Getting my long run out of the way tomorrow morning and then spending the weekend with ME TIME! Much needed!
- It’s official: I can’t have Stacy’s Pita Chips in my house anymore. I literally just ate an entire bag of them for dinner. Uggggg. No will power. And I must start figuring out how to cook well-balanced meals (or even just meals!) for myself.
- Searches that led people to my blog this week: 5ks suck (yes they do!); grandmas and pilates sexy (wtf???); if running from the law and take your kids what happens (ummm, I don’t know for sure, but I’m gonna guess that maybe you go to jail and lose your kids when you are caught); dietary changes marathon training (dude, I would NOT recommend following what you read on my blog); kara goucher foot fetish (good luck to you); why don’t you eat seafood (cause I’m stubborn and it’s freaky)
- Confession: It’s only Thursday and I’ve already had two DQ french silk pie blizzards so far this week. How could I not support miracle treat day today??
- Got an email from Chicago Marathon today about their new procedure this year for two waves start. I haven’t run it, but with 45,000 people registered, I think two waves is a good idea. Especially since I’m in wave 1 and it is all about me today! 🙂
Stay tuned Sunday for an update on my Me Time. 🙂