- Must find time between now and Tuesday to start (and finish) Scott Jurek’s book, Eat and Run. (How awesome is that title? Is there anything better than eating and running? I guess maybe if it was Eat, Drink and Run?) Anyone else going to Gear West to watch him speak next week?
- Searches that led people to my blog this week: “Is it ok to have dessert during marathon training?” (YES!) “You don’t have to fear change” (True; embrace it!) “Pooping her pants in a desert race” (WTF???) “self conscious crotch spandex” (Funny! Glad I’m not the only one.)
- My hair stylist found random gray hair on me yesterday. Thank god for color and foils.
- Is it just me, or could anyone else talk running stuff for hours and hours and not get bored? Last night was filled with good running conversation that got me thinking about all sorts of things. Love it!
- One tidbit from last night that stuck with me: If you’re gonna set a goal, make it be a big one. Dream big. I have ambitious goals for my running self. 🙂 Stay tuned.
- Weather is looking ok – not great – for my half this weekend. Luckily it’s just a half and it starts early.
- Have I mentioned that I’m loving life lately? 🙂