- Being a parent is hard stuff.
- I am feeling SO good about where my training is at right now.
- I feel thankful I am healthy and can run. My good virtual, now real life, running friend Jen has been struggling with an injury since Boston 2011 and today posted about a major set back. So sad for her.
- Donut run for the group long run this weekend!
- Fun running stuff arrived in the mail this week:
My age group prize for the Lansing Marthon. Love these little backpack bags!
LOVE me any Oiselle tee, but especially one that says “26.2 – Some Runners Go All The Way” 🙂
Another pair of Glides to add to my rotation. Yipee!