Random Thursday Thoughts:
- The taper crazies have set in. I feel like a slug with so much resting and inactivity. I can’t wait for Sunday so I can run 26.2 miles!
- I had some really good advice for a friend earlier this week. Then last night it occurred to me that I need to follow my own advice about the very same thing. Lesson: Listen to myself. I’m smart. 🙂
- Along the same lines. I swear I can predict the future sometimes. I predict good things coming up. 🙂
- Funny search of the week that landed someone on my blog: “running a marathon naked”. And I thought I had issues. (And why would they end up on my blog??)
- I found out my hotel is literally 1/2 a block from the start line of the marathon. Love it! Extra sleep and no worries about bag check or throw away clothes. Just roll out the door and run.