Photo Credit: Brother Tom, testing out his new camera and the focus on the yummy/blur out the not so yummy (me!) effect.
The lime bars and black forest cheesecake bites were both SO yummy! But I think I am officially done with desserts and red wine until after Lansing. Right. Let’s see how well that works out for me. Any bets on how long I last?!?
Today was a great day. Started off with coffee and a run. Church with the kids. A food filled day with the family. Dessert and red wine. Love it all!
Wow – week 15 of training is in the books. Crazy that this training cycle is now almost at an end. Official taper time now! My week this week was heavier in the first few days, so I would say that I’m doing a 2 1/2 week taper, which seems to work just right for me. 3 weeks ends up seeming long and 2 not quite enough.
Lansing Marathon Week #15 Recap:
Miles run: 44.5
Pilates: 4 times (yipee!)
Biking: About 18 miles of REAL biking! And only 2 falls! 🙂
- M: 10 miles (8:03) w/ 3 x 2 miles at 10k pace (7:11; 7:11; 7:31); pilates
- T: 4 miles (9:06); pilates
- W: 6.9 miles (7:59) w/ hills; biking 5 miles and 2 falls!
- Th: 5.5 miles (9:10); biking 10 miles
- F: pilates; biking 3 miles
- Sa: 16 miles (8:38)
- Su: 3.1 miles (9:02); pilates
13 days til race day!