I’m now officially more than 1/2 way through this training cycle. 8 more weeks to go. I feel like I’m in a really good place with my running and like there is still enough time to get to an even better place.
This week was much better rounded than last – with cross training and lots of pilates (guess posting swimsuit pictures really was motivation!). Still no weights though. Just can’t seem to make time for that.
Lansing Marathon Training, week #9 recap:
- Miles run: 43.5
- Biking: 50 minutes
- Other cross: 50 minutes (elliptical and stairs – BORING!)
- Pilates: 5 times!
- M: 7.25 miles (8:26) (w/ 3 LT miles at 7:22, 7:26, 7:28)
- T: bike 50 minutes; pilates
- W: 7 miles (8:28) (w/ hills); pilates
- Th: 8.1 miles (8:56)
- F: 50 minutes elliptical and bike; pilates
- Sa: 16 miles (8:40) (hilly); pilates
- Su: 5.2 miles (9:19); pilates
55 days until race day!
Big mileage week coming up this week with a 21 – 22 miler on tap for next weekend. Yipee!