Week #2 of Lansing Marathon training is in the books! Last week was lower mileage and not all I wanted, since there was a mini-taper for the half marathon. This week, too, was lower mileage and not all I wanted since I was recovering from the half marathon and buried under a mountain. I was a bit sore through Wednesday, which meant I got lazy about pilates and didn’t do weights, like I had wanted/planned.
- Miles run: 41.7
- Biking: 60 minutes
- Pilates: 2 times
- Planks/core: yes! I’m up to 3 planks a day, about 5 days a week. AND one of the planks is 90 seconds. 🙂 Also mixing in some other random core stuff when I think about it.
- M: bike 60 minutes
- T: 5.1 miles (9:56)
- W: 7.4 miles (8:11; 3 hill loops at MP; HMP & 10k pace)
- Th: 5.1 miles (9:04)
- F: 3 miles (9:23); pilates
- Sa: 14.6 miles (8:15; with middle 7 miles at MP of 8:00 – 8:05)
- Su: 6.5 miles (9:26); pilates
Update: I found time for pilates tonight. Yeah!
This week I want to pick up the pilates and weights. For sure!
104 days til race day . . .