Lessons learned today:
- Biking at 5:00 a.m. just doesn’t cut it for me. Didn’t even really feel like a workout. But, after yesterday’s speed, coach thought easy cross was in order, so biking it was.
- Sometimes you just have to lay it all out there and hope for the best.
- Shopping is a good stress reliever.
- I am SO much more productive when I’m actually training for a marathon. It keeps me focused.
- I LOVE Christmas season – all the cookies and treats! I’m going to have some down time next week, during which I’ll be doing a lot of baking.
- People, including many of you blog readers, are so kind! Thank you to those of you who emailed or commented with your concern about my stress and changes lately. It means a lot to have support. Thank you!