First, update on the iphone: It works! Rice fixed it. Now I’m connected to the world again!
Legs feel great today. No pain or issues. A little creaky. I feel like I could run, but I’m going to be a good trainee and listen to coach and take the day off of running.
Twin Cities marathon training week #9 was MUCH better! I’m so happy that things are feeling good again, paces are back to closer to where they were pre-hamstring issue and I’m getting in some good “other” stuff (i.e. strength, pilates).
Miles run: 47.8
Cross: biking 15 minutes; walking 1.5 miles
Pilates: 4 times!
Weights: 3 (but 2 of the times were only arms)
- M: 7 miles (9:38); bike 15 minutes; weights
- T: pilates; walk 1.5 miles
- W: 6 miles (8:35) w/ middle 3 miles at GMP; pilates; weights (arms)
- Th: 8.31 miles w/ intervals 3 x 1 mile at 10k and 1 mile of 100m fast, 100m slow,
- F: 5 miles (9:33); pilates
- Sa: 21 miles (8:36)
- Su: pilates; weights (arms)
Bring on week #10!