- Starting the day off with Norah licking my face, telling me it’s time to wake up and run.
- Running 8 miles at 8:36 pace and having it feel effortless (and no groin tweaks or twinges – yeah!)
- No humidity. Woot! 65 when I woke up, 85 and sunny mid-day.
- Having our rotary meeting outside at a park with a BBQ (and cookies!)
- Carter telling me that the dinner I made rocked! I went all out and made chilli cheese dogs. 🙂
- DQ came out with a Nutter Butter blizzard. I’m on my way to test one out now. Stay tuned for the full report!
Ladder speed workout tomorrow morning with focus on different goal race paces for each distance. Fun!