How fun and delicious does this bakery cake look? I LOVE bakery cake, particularly the frosting. It’s just me and the kids at home tonight, so
I we decided to have a make your own pizza buffet and bakery cake. We’re trying to think of something to celebrate. I guess Martin Luther King Jr. Day, unless anyone has a better idea?
I feel pretty solid about this week of training, in terms of mileage. I still wish I had been able to get all the MP miles done, but I may end up doing the winter carnival half in 2 weeks at MP or faster. Work was also so crazy that I couldn’t get over to the club to do any weights or cross training. But I got the miles and pilates in, so that’ll do!
Little Rock Training, Week #6
Miles Run: 53.2; pilates 3 times; random core stuff
- M: 5.1 miles (9:33); pilates (advanced)
- T: 10 miles (w/ 5 x 1000m at 7:19 pace)
- W: pilates (abs, buns & thighs)
- Th: 4.5 miles (10:00); really really cold out
- F: 12 miles (9:10; w/ 7 at MP of 8:27) – workout from hell
- Sa: 15.1 hilly miles (9:27)
- Su: 6.45 miles (9:30); pilates (advanced)